This active system is used to decouple the emerging flame front. The barrier is particularly useful in reduced-pressure equipment, in combination with explosion pressure relief or explosion suppression systems. In the event of a hazardous event, gas generators activate the extinguishing agent bottle. The extinguishing powder is forced with great speed into the pipeline that is to be decoupled, reliably extinguishing the oncoming flame. The fast activation – or opening – of the extinguishing agent bottle is achieved through a specially developed, reusable leaf valve. After having been triggered, this valve can quickly be replaced, allowing the whole system to be reactivated again in a very short time. Your plant therefore does not have to stay out of operation for long.
- Effective decoupling device
- Easy operation
- Fast restoration through a reusable valve
- Fast, economical refilling
- Safe in use, thanks to encapsulation of the trigger mechanism
- Total control through electronic addressability
- User-friendly replacement system with easy, push-in connection of the cabling (Plug and Play connection)