Suppressing explosions by means of bursting discs guarantees controlled discharge of the explosion wave to the outside, whilst at the same time reducing pressure to a non-hazardous level.
- Highly effective
- fast opening of the accurately predetermined breaking points
- Lightweight construction guarantees fast opening
- Convexity with obligatory reinforcement
- Corrosion-resistant implementation for unlimited life
- Basic versions with individual modifications
- Vacuum-resistant version with special convexity for the protection of plant with pneumatic cleaning systems and those with high vacuum
- Version resistant to continuous load in combination with fluid flow advantages, e.g. on cyclones
- Version for lighter applications such as dedusting equipment.