The Q-pipe controls the explosion through a specially constructed filter mat, lowering the pressure to an accurately calculated level, and cools the flame gases. At the same time it prevents dust particles from escaping. These are caught in the integrated dust filter. The Q-pipe has particular advantages at locations where access is difficult.
- Minimum need for attention no servicing, no false triggers
- Maximum safety through low surface temperature and low flow dynamics
- Can be used where building conditions and mounting position are extremely difficult
- Easy assembly
- Many uses even for low-strength containers
- Approval for reduced explosion pressures between 0.1 bar and 1.0 bar ue -Usable for pressure rise parameters (KST values) up to 250 bar x m/s.