Explosion doors combine the high effectiveness of bursting discs with the fully automatic closure of the heavy explosion door. When the trigger pressure is reached, the spring-loaded unit is triggered and the cover turns over. An air cushion absorbs most of the impact energy. The cover springs back into the initial position, blocking the oxygen supply. Therefore, fire cannot enter into the container.
- Highly effective Wide range of applications to low and high pressure values
- Efficiency through fully automatic closure, reliable protection of the container construction even against powerful explosions
- Maximum functional safety through the use of strong materials (stainless steel)
- Wide opening angle of more than 90 degrees
- Limit switch monitors the opening process
- Protects against deformation of the Container, under-pressure flaps open at as little as 0.01 bar pressure.